|June 5, 2011 - New book released "Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2010"|
|Written by PowerPivot-Info.com|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 01:25|
June 5, 2011 - New book released "Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2010" by Norm Warren, Mariano Teixeira Neto, John Campbell, Stacia Misner.
Dive into the business intelligence (BI) features in SharePoint 2010—and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions. This practical guide helps you explore several BI application services available in SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server® 2008 R2. You’ll learn each technology with step-by-step instructions, and determine which ones work best in specific BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst.
Note: 35 pages in this books charpter 5 "PowerPivot for Excel and Sharepoint" are about PowerPivot.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?