- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
Search by Tags
- Power View Can't Load Power Pivot Models
- Excel 2013, Power Pivot and Power View on any device with Azure RemoteApp
- PowerPivot for Excel 2013 error when opening the Manage Window
- Calendar Reporting with Excel and Power Pivot
- Experiments in Linear Regression Land, Part 1
- Manipulating Relationships in VBA (in 2013)
- Where your calculated field is executed matters
- Creating a Power Pivot Data Model in Excel 2013
- Note to Self: Some useful DAX commands which I keep forgetting
- Bucketing Values in DAX
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- DAX cheat sheet