- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
Search by Tags
- AutoExist and Normalization
- How about a FIRSTDATE()?
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis
- Adding and Displaying Comments to Power Pivot Results in an Excel Pivot Table
- Two methods to calculate Person-Hours
- PowerPivot calculated columns are not dynamic
- From SQL to DAX: Filtering Data
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA
- How does Power Pivot store and compress data?
- Using SUMX on an IF statement-Call Center Example
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis