|Conditional Formatting with Different Thresholds per Test, per Product, per Store, per Division, etc.|
|Written by David Hager|
|Tuesday, 29 May 2012 22:36|
After a long hiatus, David Hager has returned with a new guest post. He has a clever Excel trick/formula for applying different conditional formatting "acceptable ranges" depending on the context of the current row. In his work, different Tests have different acceptable ranges of values that qualify as Pass/Fail/Warning.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?