|Video - Many-to-Many Relationships in BISM Tabular|
|Written by Alberto Ferrari|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2012 18:30|
With the introduction of the Vertipaq engine and the DAX programming language, it seems that many-to-many relationships are no longer supported. As shown in this session, this is not true: many-to-many relationships can be leveraged in DAX too, even if this requires some deep understanding of the Vertipaq engine and of the DAX programming language. #TEDBI413Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?