|Using IFERROR/ISERROR in your DAX formula|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Monday, 18 June 2012 19:14|
Thanks to all the folks who I talked to at TechEd NA who gave me encouraging words to do more blog posts. I will try to add more blog posts in the near future. Today a small nugget / tip.
Many DAX measure will use IFERROR/ISERROR in the measure to catch a divide by zero error. E.g. it can look like this:Read more...
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX
- Analyze a Twitter feed with Excel 2013, DataExplorer and GeoFlow
- NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer
- What is eating up my memory the PowerPivot / Excel edition
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?