|Instructions for the installation and configuration of Reporting Services in SharePoint Integration Mode|
|Written by Dave Wickert|
|Wednesday, 30 December 2009 02:19|
Use this document to install and configure Reporting Services in SharePoint Integrated mode. You can then use Report Builder to create reports using PowerPivot workbooks that you have been published to a PowerPivot Gallery as data sources. After installation, you can design reports by entering the URL of the PowerPivot workbook as the “Server:” in your Report Builder or Report Designer data source. The underlying PowerPivot infrastructure will make the appropriate connection to the embedded PowerPivot database residing within the workbook.
Important: Regardless of your PowerPivot installation (either NEW FARM or EXISTING FARM), perform these steps after you have installed PowerPivot.
- Video - Deploying and Managing a PowerPivot for SharePoint Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Video - Deploying and Managing Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint
- General problems with Gallery snapshots not being taken - no items listed in the ULS log
- Importing XML data
- Data feeds: Cannot get schema? But it is there ...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?