|Announcing the Great Football Project (PowerPivot)|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 27 October 2009 11:08|
This is what I plan to do for my first series of meaty posts: develop a real, non-demoware PowerPivot solution, from start to finish, and walk you through it as I go. I’m going to take a “hardcore” BI project from my past and re-implement it using PowerPivot, and give you detailed recaps of each step.
So, what’s the project in question?
2009-10-28 - Announcing the Great Football Project...
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Named Sets and "Asymmetric" Pivots: Showing Different Measures for Different Years
- Toggling Conditional Formatting On/Off via Slicer
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?