|What is PowerPivot?|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 28 October 2009 14:41|
I think a lot of people arriving at this site for the first time already know quite a bit about what PowerPivot is, but a few people have expressed curiosity: it would be easier to understand why the site is called PowerPivotPro if we knew what PowerPivot was in the first place.
There are a lot of good places to read about PowerPivot, so I won’t go super deep here. Instead I’ll give you a summary in my own words, and then point you elsewhere for the details and the snazzy demos.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- DAX cheat sheet