|Quick Tip: Don’t Over-Use FILTER()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 08 April 2010 00:08|
The other day I was working on an updated version of my Team Playcalling report, which, by the way, look FABULOUS with Slicers:
Only problem with it was that it was taking 90 seconds to refresh. Unacceptable.
- The Dreaded "One to One" Relationship, or Why "Boaring" Movies Are Best
- "Relationship may be needed?" But I already have a relationship! What's going on?
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?