|Update SharePoint 2010 Farm Credentials Tips|
|Written by Denny Lee|
|Thursday, 08 April 2010 23:03|
Within your SharePoint environment – such as your PowerPivot for SharePoint single server install – a common task that you will need to do is to update the SharePoint Farm credentials when the password changes. You may be able to do this automatically by using the new SharePoint 2010 feature to plan automatic password change.
But if you need to change your farm credentials, you can follow the instructions: How to change service accounts and service account passwords in SharePoint Server 2007 and in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Slides - A Primer on PowerPivot Topologies and Configurations
- How to Connect Report Builder 3.0 to a SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot workbook
- Can I access PowerPivot via a data access API?
- Help, my PowerPivot for SharePoint Lists Atom Feed has fallen and it can’t get up!
- PowerPivot Technical Diagram: PowerPivot Security Architecture
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?