|User credentials could not be delegated and Active Directory|
|Written by Denny Lee|
|Thursday, 08 April 2010 23:08|
Do not fret or worry, this is not “yet another user credentials delegation” blog. After all, there are already the postings including Troubleshooting #PowerPivot Excel Services connectivity (written by yours truly) and Excel Services delegation (by PowerPivotTwins partner Dave Wickert).
More importantly, if you want to debug and troubleshoot your way through the PowerPivot / Excel Services delegation issues, the coup-de-grace is Lee Graber’s excellent post: that The data connection uses Windows Authentication and user credentials could not be delegated.
- Slides - A Primer on PowerPivot Topologies and Configurations
- How to Connect Report Builder 3.0 to a SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot workbook
- Can I access PowerPivot via a data access API?
- Help, my PowerPivot for SharePoint Lists Atom Feed has fallen and it can’t get up!
- PowerPivot Technical Diagram: PowerPivot Security Architecture
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?