|Configuring Excel Services & PowerPivot on multi server Topology|
|Written by Steve Wright|
|Sunday, 11 April 2010 21:59|
I have been working with a couple of colleagues, James Dawson and Russell Seymour , on installing and configuring PowerPivot within a SharePoint 2010 beta 2 farm.
We used the following instructions to install PowerPivot on one of the application tier server: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee210616(SQL.105).aspx.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?