|Where did my PowerPivot Excel 2010 tab go?|
|Written by Dan English|
|Monday, 21 June 2010 23:54|
The other day I launched Excel 2010 to do a quick calculation and changed my mind. By changing my mind I didn’t mean that I didn’t want to perform the calculation anymore, just decided I didn’t want to wait for Excel 2010 to load. The reason that it takes a while now to load is the additional add-ins that I have installed which includes PowerPivot. As long as theses are activated they need to be loaded each time. Needless to say I am somewhat impatient and decided I would simply use another application to perform the calculation so I cancelled Excel during the load process.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?