|How do I - Install PowerPivot into an EXISTING SharePoint 2010 farm|
|Written by Cornelius J. van Dyk|
|Friday, 25 June 2010 01:36|
This one was a BEAR to work through. There’s not much out there for it and everywhere I turned it seems everyone else was either having the same problem OR suggestion we “start with a clean install”. Nice suggestion that last one. Almost like… try rebooting the computer… but I digress. So hopefully this guide will help some other poor soul save some time when they run into the same issue.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?