|Attunity PowerPivot Connector for Oracle (commercial)|
|Written by PowerPivot-iInfo.com|
|Thursday, 01 July 2010 17:14|
High-speed solution for loading Oracle data into PowerPivot
Attunity provides a dedicated and optimized Oracle connector for Microsoft PowerPivot, empowering its users to access their Oracle data in managed self-service BI applications.
The affordable solution for loading large volumes of Oracle data into PowerPivot, the connector provides:
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?