|Predict the future using Predixion data mining and PowerPivot|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Tuesday, 24 August 2010 22:03|
In my previous blog post I checked what the key influencer is for having a lot of stock using PowerPivot and Predixion Insight for Excel. Now i want to see what the number of units on stock will do in the future. I want to see this by country for the next 6 months.
We start in Excel, i have again loaded the same tables as before into PowerPivot containing the Factinventory and a table containing country’s and stores. This time we are going to use PowerPivot indirect since the data in PowerPivot is not really suited for the Forecast, besides we want to use an aggregated value for this and not all individual 8 million records we used before.
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX
- Analyze a Twitter feed with Excel 2013, DataExplorer and GeoFlow
- NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer
- What is eating up my memory the PowerPivot / Excel edition
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?