|Gartner - What Is SQL Server PowerPivot?|
|Written by Rita L. Sallam|
|Wednesday, 08 September 2010 21:20|
On 12 May 2010 Microsoft introduced SQL Server PowerPivot, an Excel-based data discovery tool giving business users the ability to combine and analyze large amounts of diverse data. While this offering does not solve all the problems inherent in Excel, it improves Microsoft's ad hoc analysis capabilities and strengthens its position against innovative data discovery vendors.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?