|Top 5 Ways PowerPivot Helps Excel Pros|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Sunday, 03 October 2010 00:42|
Hello Excel Pros! I’d like to start by saying this: You are my kind of people.
I’ve met hundreds of you over the years that I worked on Excel (and other teams) at Microsoft, and I meet more of you all the time today. I like to think of myself as one of you, in fact. I know the “secret,” that the world basically runs on the efforts of Excel pros. So when we meet, we often experience instant kinship: the millions of us are like a secret society that operates in plain sight.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- DAX cheat sheet
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis