|Top 5 Ways PowerPivot Helps Excel Pros|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Sunday, 03 October 2010 00:42|
Hello Excel Pros! I’d like to start by saying this: You are my kind of people.
I’ve met hundreds of you over the years that I worked on Excel (and other teams) at Microsoft, and I meet more of you all the time today. I like to think of myself as one of you, in fact. I know the “secret,” that the world basically runs on the efforts of Excel pros. So when we meet, we often experience instant kinship: the millions of us are like a secret society that operates in plain sight.
- The Dreaded "One to One" Relationship, or Why "Boaring" Movies Are Best
- "Relationship may be needed?" But I already have a relationship! What's going on?
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?