|Troubleshooting #PowerPivot Excel Services connectivity|
|Written by Denny Lee|
|Wednesday, 18 November 2009 12:07|
You’re on your way to PowerPivot for SharePoint functionality – you’ve uploaded your PowerPivot for Excel workbook to your SharePoint PowerPivot Gallery. You view the thumbnails of your report and they look nice.
From the thumbnail, you click on the report you want to see, and the report renders nicely.
But then you click on a slicer, and then all of a sudden you get an error like the one below.
- Slides - A Primer on PowerPivot Topologies and Configurations
- How to Connect Report Builder 3.0 to a SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot workbook
- Can I access PowerPivot via a data access API?
- Help, my PowerPivot for SharePoint Lists Atom Feed has fallen and it can’t get up!
- PowerPivot Technical Diagram: PowerPivot Security Architecture
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?