|Date and Date/Time - Sneaky Data Types!|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Sunday, 27 February 2011 12:40|
Here's a quick tip, one that I think we'll all need sooner or later.
When I got back from last week's amazing consulting/training trip, the team let me know that we had a problem. An existing PowerPivot model, one that had been working just fine for a long time, had stopped working when we refreshed the model with the latest data:Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction