|Date and Date/Time - Sneaky Data Types!|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Sunday, 27 February 2011 12:40|
Here's a quick tip, one that I think we'll all need sooner or later.
When I got back from last week's amazing consulting/training trip, the team let me know that we had a problem. An existing PowerPivot model, one that had been working just fine for a long time, had stopped working when we refreshed the model with the latest data:Read more...
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Named Sets and "Asymmetric" Pivots: Showing Different Measures for Different Years
- Toggling Conditional Formatting On/Off via Slicer
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?