|PowerPivot for SharePoint existing farm installation guide (draft paper by Microsoft)|
|Written by Microsoft|
|Friday, 20 November 2009 11:34|
Use this document to configure a PowerPivot Server on a SharePoint farm if:
1. You already have a SharePoint 2010 farm installed and configured and you have identified the servers that you want to install PowerPivot on. Go directly to step 10 if this is the case.
2. You want to set up a multi-server SharePoint 2010 farm and then install PowerPivot on the servers of your choice. (Please note that SharePoint 2010 requires a 64-bit platform and Windows Server 2008 SP2 or later.) You will be guided through the steps to create a farm that looks like the following. It should be relatively straightforward to adapt these instructions if your farm is slightly different.
- Profit and Loss Data Modeling and Analysis with Microsoft PowerPivot in Excel
- Create a memory-efficient Data Model using Excel 2013 and the PowerPivot add-in
- PowerPivot Table Import Wizard cannot find provider
- Analytics for Twitter 2013
- Refreshing Excel workbooks with embedded PowerPivot models from SharePoint Online
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?