|Video: Custom Theming A SharePoint 2010 Site Using PowerPoint 2010|
|Written by Michael Gannotti|
|Friday, 20 November 2009 17:43|
Note from PowerPivot-info.com: Altough this is not directly related to PowerPivot, we still decided to include it here to let users see how they could customize their SharePoint sites that run PowerPivot.
Have you ever wished you could quickly customize the look and feel of your SharePoint site without having to learn CSS, HTML, and all that? Well now you can! In this video screencast I show you how to quickly customize the look and feel of a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 site using a PowerPoint 2010 theme. While not a replacement for web designers this does allow departments and groups to be able to quickly create a customized look to their site using existing Microsoft Office skill-sets.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?