|PowerPivot, basket analysis and the hidden many to many|
|Written by Alberto Ferrari|
|Thursday, 19 May 2011 21:22|
Surfing on the web, here, I came into this intriguing question:
How do we ask something like "Show me how many customers have an iPad but don't have a book?"
We are speaking about a sales analysis where the canonical entities are Customers, Products and Sales. Moreover, because we have been used to speak about cycles since many years ago, due to the nature of AdventureWorks, the question can be posed in AdventureWorks's language as:Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?