|Catching Multiple Slicer Selections in a Formula|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 08 September 2011 21:39|
A long time ago I did a post on using slicer selections in Excel formulas. That technique only worked when you select single values on slicers, though - any more than one and the dreaded "(Multiple items)" foils your well-laid plans.
How to handle that multi-select case became a very common question - in email and posted as comments.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction