|MSDN Virtual Lab: SQL Server 2012: Creating SQL Server 2012 Tabular BI Semantic Model with PowerPivot|
|Written by Mircosoft|
|Wednesday, 04 April 2012 21:36|
After completing this lab, you will be better able to import data into PowerPivot, create table relationships, create calculated columns, create hierarchies. hide columns, create measures, create a KPI, create a perspective, and create a PivotTable report.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?