|non-admin users not able to use Powerpivot for Excel 2012 on Windows XP|
|Written by Gert Christen|
|Sunday, 29 April 2012 22:49|
Recently we investigated issues where non-admin users could not open Powerpivot 2012 window in Excel 2010 on Windows XP machines.
When trying to open the Powerpivot window they get the following error message:
"Embedded Analysis Services Engine: Could not open embedded Powerpivot data"Read more...
- 1 hour timeout for data refreshes in Powerpivot for Sharepoint
- 1 hour timeout for data imports in Powerpivot for Excel
- 4 GB Limit for Powerpivot text file imports via ACE text data source driver
- non-admin users not able to use Powerpivot for Excel 2012 on Windows XP
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?