|Weighted Averages: Another Use of SUMX()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 22:53|
Got a question on the forums the other day. It took some extra twists and turns but the simplest version of the question is worth covering here: how do I perform a weighted average?
Let's say you have some data about ZIP (postal) codes in the United States:Read more...
- The Dreaded "One to One" Relationship, or Why "Boaring" Movies Are Best
- "Relationship may be needed?" But I already have a relationship! What's going on?
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?