|SCOPING at different granularities (Part III)|
|Written by Javier Guillen|
|Monday, 21 May 2012 21:27|
In the last two blog entries on this topic (available here and here), we got a bit closer to reproducing - in DAX - the same output one would normally achieve with the MDX scope statement.
In this new entry, we perfect the formula a bit more by ensuring filter context propagates to the higher levels of granularity we are affecting.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?