|Video - Building Self-Service BI Applications Using PowerPivot|
|Written by Julie Strauss|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2012 18:30|
In this session we explore the new capabilities in PowerPivot that will enable you to create rich applications with KPIs, using the new measure grid, new DAX capabilities, and advanced mode. We include lots of demonstrations and best practices as well. #TEDBI301Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?