|Create simple and effective reports through PowerPivot (aka Gemini)|
|Written by Gaël Duhamel|
|Wednesday, 02 December 2009 11:54|
In one of my previous post, I explained how to configure the analytics reports for Commerce Server, and I’m sure that most of you guys was disappointed by the result (who says everyone?).
Even if the cubes provided by Commerce Server can be a good starting point, the import process is fully out of date and close to a kind of a black box where trying to tune something is an exploit. And I’m not speaking about the reports that have not evolved since 2001…
In short, you will have understood, it is time that the Commerce Server team focuses on this feature to give it a good blow paint!
So, what we can do?Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?