|Getting difference of two dates in seconds with PowerPivot DAX|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Saturday, 05 December 2009 20:31|
I wanted to get some information on a importing process where i load different files into a database. I don’t have access to the database i only get CSV export files from the admins.
I have two date fields where i want to see the difference between them in seconds (should only take seconds). In SQL Server i would have used DateDiff function and be done with it. No such function is available in DAX so we have to be creative ourselves. I loaded the CSV into PowerPivot and decided to add new measurs in PowerPivot window.
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX
- Analyze a Twitter feed with Excel 2013, DataExplorer and GeoFlow
- NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer
- What is eating up my memory the PowerPivot / Excel edition
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?