|Parameterizing the report|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Monday, 01 February 2010 23:55|
In the Parameterized Report, how do I get the “Fan Pts” column on the far right of the cube formula report to respond to those parameter cells in the top left?
Easy. The report is just formulas, so I can combine them with the parameter cells using Excel arithmetic.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction