|Q: How do I hide "Grand Total" calculation for PowerPivot columns and/or rows?|
|Written by PowerPivot-Info.com|
|Tuesday, 05 January 2010 23:23|
Q: How do I hide "Grand Total" calculation for PowerPivot columns and/or rows?
A: Select PowerPivot, then from the ribon choose menu item "Design" and then click on "Grand Totals". You will have 4 options:
- PowerPivot / PowerView Excel Workbook Optimizer
- DAX Studio - Free Excel Add-in
- How to solve issue when PowerPivot for Excel crashes on all workbooks
- Using PowerPivot to analyze web access log in "Combined Log" format (CLF)
- Q: I have integer amount that represents duration in seconds. How can show this amount in format "h:mm:ss"?
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?