|Deploying and Managing PowerPivot for SharePoint 2010|
|Written by Dave Wickert|
|Thursday, 17 June 2010 23:01|
This session focuses on the role of IT professionals in the Managed Self-Service BI environment consisting of PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint. We show how to set up a new SharePoint farm with PowerPivot from scratch, and also how you can add PowerPivot into your existing SharePoint installation. We also demonstrate the tools and services available to IT professionals for managing the PowerPivot environment in SharePoint, including the Management Dashboard.
- Video - Deploying and Managing a PowerPivot for SharePoint Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Video - Deploying and Managing Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint
- General problems with Gallery snapshots not being taken - no items listed in the ULS log
- Importing XML data
- Data feeds: Cannot get schema? But it is there ...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?