|Installing PowerPivot on a standalone server - Video|
|Written by Dave Wickert|
|Friday, 03 September 2010 21:15|
Recently there have been several asks on the forums about getting more information for installing PowerPivot on a standalone server. Well . . . we have a video produced that addresses how to do this. Besides the installation itself, I also discuss how you go about adding the domain controller role to the server and get everything installed and running. The file is pretty large, so while the Microsoft internal folks struggle with how to get it loaded on Microsoft servers, I figured that I’d upload it to PowerPivotGeek.com and give you guys some early exposure.
This video is also split in parts and available on YouTube.
- Video - Deploying and Managing a PowerPivot for SharePoint Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Video - Deploying and Managing Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint
- General problems with Gallery snapshots not being taken - no items listed in the ULS log
- Importing XML data
- Data feeds: Cannot get schema? But it is there ...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?