|OLAP PivotTable Extensions|
|Written by Greg Galloway|
|Monday, 12 July 2010 22:08|
OLAP PivotTable Extensions is an Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 add-in which extends the functionality of PivotTables on Analysis Services cubes. The Excel API has certain PivotTable functionality which is not exposed in the UI. OLAP PivotTable Extensions provides an interface for some of this functionality. It also adds some new features like searching cubes, configuring default settings, and filtering to a list in your clipboard. The add-in can be launched from the following menu option in the right-click menu for PivotTables:
Note: This tool also works with PowerPivot - it allows you to see MDX that is generated by Pivot table and executed by PowerPivot engine.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?