|Help, my PowerPivot for SharePoint Lists Atom Feed has fallen and it can’t get up!|
|Written by Denny Lee|
|Tuesday, 24 August 2010 21:53|
One of the cool things with PowerPivot is to click on an SharePoint List’s Export as Data Feed (i.e. an ATOM feed) and its data can be imported directly into a PowerPivot for Excel workbook. To get this thing to work, one of the key things that I remind people regularly is to make sure you install ADO.NET Data Services Update for .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Slides - A Primer on PowerPivot Topologies and Configurations
- How to Connect Report Builder 3.0 to a SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot workbook
- Can I access PowerPivot via a data access API?
- Help, my PowerPivot for SharePoint Lists Atom Feed has fallen and it can’t get up!
- PowerPivot Technical Diagram: PowerPivot Security Architecture
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?