|Detecting ALL() - Detecting When Not Filtered|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 19:40|
File this under "you may never need this, but when you do, you'll know it immediately." I'd call this one a solid 4 on the DAX Spicy Scale.
Why I needed this: I had two different calendar tables, one at the Date level and one that was a custom calendar, Periods table. Most of the measures in this model are written to be used with one table or the other, and I never have to "cross the streams."Read more...
- The Dreaded "One to One" Relationship, or Why "Boaring" Movies Are Best
- "Relationship may be needed?" But I already have a relationship! What's going on?
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?