|PowerPivot: Calculate ratio to parent|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 17:36|
With SQL 2012 PowerPivot we have hierarchies at our disposal, one of the most common calculations we want to do with those hierarchies is doing a ratio to parent. This blog describes how you to do that.
I started with two simple tables, one a team / chapter table, the other sales by chapter:Read more...
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX
- Analyze a Twitter feed with Excel 2013, DataExplorer and GeoFlow
- NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer
- What is eating up my memory the PowerPivot / Excel edition
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?