|Correlating "Fuzzy Time" Events in One Table with Precise Measurements in Another Table|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 28 February 2012 22:14|
Calculated columns. I am continually realizing how much there is to know about them - stuff I haven't really been forced to learn since I rely so heavily on Pivotstream's database team. My recent work with scientific and medical data sets, starting with the really simple fake data set and then moving into the rat sniffing data, has really driven this home.
So let's do a quick treatment of fetching data from one table into another, using calculated columns, and in different situations.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction