|What-if analysis using the right level of granularity in PowerPivot|
|Written by Javier Guillen|
|Sunday, 22 April 2012 21:23|
PowerPivot has a big advantage over server side models: the ability to specify ad hoc values in a worksheet and use them - in conjunction with the existing data - to generate personalized outputs. With this, one can create data that can be used for ad-hoc scenario analysis.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?