|Getting Data From a Web Service or Application Into PowerPivot|
|Written by Melissa Coates|
|Monday, 30 April 2012 18:12|
Overview: Recently I was asked if PowerPivot could get data from a Web service. This post discusses how you could make happen if an Atom-aware Data Feed is available.
Intro to Data Feeds in PowerPivot
There are several options for importing external data into PowerPivot. One of these is Data Feeds.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?