|Q: How can I see Analysis Services database structure that is stored within PowerPivot ?|
|Written by PowerPivot-Info.com|
|Friday, 27 November 2009 00:08|
Q: How can I see Analysis Services database structure that is stored within PowerPivot?
A: PowerPivot stores data in the Analysis Services database structure. That database is stored inside xlsx file. Here are steps how you can extract that database:
You can also access database when PowerPivot for SharePoint publishes it for querying. To do so:
- PowerPivot / PowerView Excel Workbook Optimizer
- DAX Studio - Free Excel Add-in
- How to solve issue when PowerPivot for Excel crashes on all workbooks
- Using PowerPivot to analyze web access log in "Combined Log" format (CLF)
- Q: I have integer amount that represents duration in seconds. How can show this amount in format "h:mm:ss"?
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?