|Aged Debtors-Dynamic Banding in DAX|
|Written by David Churchward|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 22:40|
Having hit the P&L and Cash Flow in previous posts, it seems only reasonable to move on to Balance Sheet aspects. The die-hard "non-accountant" Excel Pros and programmers amongst you are probably experiencing a sudden bout of Narcolepsy, but let me assure you that this gives us the perfect opportunity to explore dynamic banding in DAX so please prop those matchsticks in place for the minute!
In this post, I'll construct a dynamic Aged Debtors report. This will calculate debt ageing values, showing outstanding debts by customer at user defined points in time.Read more...
- Excel extras - PowerPivot: comparison against average
- Excel extras - PowerPivot CALCULATE() with disconnected slicers
- Gantt Reworked with ADDCOLUMNS, FILTER, GENERATE and SUMMARIZE
- CRM Pipeline Funnel Chart (and something on Themes)
- Gantt Chart with Resource Loading
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?