|Commission Calculations in PowerPivot|
|Written by David Churchward|
|Sunday, 13 May 2012 21:38|
Firstly, I have to be clear that I'm not presenting a "one-size-fits-all" approach to sales commission calculations here. That wouldn't be possible because commission schemes vary extensively and, in my experience, some schemes aren't even based on a logic that can derive a mathematical answer! However, I'm presenting an approach here that will hopefully provide a template approach that can be modified to a number of different scenarios.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?