|Installing the BI features of SharePoint 2013 Preview|
|Written by Simon Lidberg|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 20:48|
First of all ensure that you have updated your test machine using the latest updates from Windows Update. Then you can go ahead and install some of the optional prerequisites that is needed to get all the BI features working.
I got everything working when I installed the following software:Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?